Musical Instruments Insurance suited for all types of Dealers and Makers
HWI offers musical instruments insurance to dealers and makers to help protect your business from the unexpected.
Our team has been providing the right protection for musical instrument dealers and makers for over 35 years. We are proud to offer insurance for both musical instrument dealers and makers across the world.
If you are looking for an insurance solution that provides cover for your premises, stock, tools and even your own equipment whilst at home – then HWI has a bespoke solution that is right for you.
Bespoke Insurance Policy
Our policy offers worldwide cover as standard, including insurance for your own stock and customers, as well as tools and stock of wood – whilst at your own premises or home.
Please get in touch with us for more information, or a policy can be made bespoke for you, which means that we can design a policy to suit your own needs. We can also provide discounts for any excess and territorial restrictions to the cover, for example, Europe only.
We provide a personal and efficient service, handled by our own in house London claims team; claims are processed quickly and easily with quality advice and cash settlements handled in your own currency.
We can provide the following coverage:
- Fire, theft, flood, loss, accidental damage and loss of value following accidents
- Cover for Unattended vehicles cover – included whilst with the borrower (subject to loan agreement)
- Courier and postal sendings – included automatically (subject to package limits)
- Stock of tools, wood, machinery, fixtures and fittings – included automatically (subject to package limits)
- Loss or damage which results in physical breakage to the structure of the instrument whilst being worked upon, including re-hairing bows
- Cash for Loss of Keys – up to a value of GBP500 (or currency equivalent
- Earthquake coverage – at no additional cost (outside the UK, subject to certain country restrictions).
Why work with HWI?
25+ years experience
HWI Fine Art team members worldwide have been writing Musical Instrument Dealers and Makers globally for well over twenty-five years.
We understand the importance of structuring a policy to meet our clients’ needs and provide policies that are suitable whether you are a Musical Instrument Dealer or Maker.
What our clients say
I have been working in collaboration with Claire Sanders for 23 years and her experience in insurance of fine musical instruments is second to none. Claire Sanders has a thorough training in all insurance matters and she understands the special needs of musicians, orchestras, foundations and private individuals, collectors and investors.
We have always been impressed by Claire Sanders ability to combine friendly advice gained through many years experience in the industry with true professionalism and would recommend her skills to anyone requiring Musical Instruments Insurance.“